Have you finally got your small business off the ground, at least to the point where you’re starting to see a modest profit, but you’re still struggling to generate solid new sales leads to help build a reliable customer base? If this sounds like you then look no further than the “funneling money into your pockets.” Sales funnel creation course. This unique and interesting academic course will teach you everything you need to know about creating a successful and reliable sales funnel so that your business can constantly generate new sales leads and keep traffic funneling to your website or store. This course will teach you how to use a sales funnel for everything from affiliate marketing campaigns and email marketing campaigns and even how to use a sales file off-line and much more. By the time you have completed this course you will have all the information and skills necessary to create a sales funnel that will allow you to take your business to the next level.
What you will learn:
1) You will learn the definition of a sales funnel and how they are used to generate customer leads.
2) You will learn how to use an automated sales funnel to help your business grow.
3) You will learn how to use and build a sales from foreign email marketing campaign.
4) You will learn how to create and use funded proposals for your sales funnel.
5) You will learn how to build a successful off-line sales funnel.
6) You will learn how to conduct proper market research so as much of your market demographic gets sucked into your funnel as possible.
7) You will learn how to construct a sales funnel from scratch.
8) You will learn how to capture emails and other necessary information for your customer database and so much more.
Who this class is for: this class is expressly designed to help those individuals running a small business, whether they are housewives students or entrepreneurs that are looking to understand how to generate more sales leads as well as traffic to their website or store for the purposes of building and maintaining a healthy customer base so that they can generate as much profit within their given market niche as possible. While it is not expressly necessary for a student to have an extensive background in business before registering for this course. A basic understanding of small business organization would be considered advantageous.
This class is NOT designed to teach students or readers how to start a business. This is not a turnkey business course. This course is expressly designed to teach students and readers how to set up, use and maintain various types of sales funnels for their business so that they can attract a reliable customer base. This course in no way teaches students how to start a small business. If this is what you’re looking for. It is suggested that you take some business 101 or other entrepreneurial courses before registering for this class. To translate this content in other language, contact Translation Companies UK